Sunday, July 24, 2005

Seriously y'all,



does this look like the face of a puppy who was born to torture me?

Surely not.

Of course not, and stop calling me Shirley. (Days folks, I got 'em for days.)


Romeo is giving me a great insight into my life. For example, I now know how I will handle motherhood:
1) Scream
2) Pull out my hair
3) Assume fetal position
4) Cry. A lot.
5) Consult Dr. Pinot Grigio
7)What baby?


But seriously dog, pee OUT. SIDE. Or mommy will go crazy an begin to softly rock in the corner again.


Single Brindle Dog seeks fun times, but not in the park.

Hello my sweet, my name is Romeo. I'm a lover not a fighter, and I'm also an Aries. I'd really like to get to know you. Perhaps we can get together some time and sniff butts.

Quote: If there ain't pee on the floor, it ain't a party.

Likes: Hunting crickets; Eating rocks; Chasing leaves; Hunt for the Shit Game

Dislikes: Any toy my mom has ever bought me; the word NO!

My camera went capooey on me this weekend. Mark me down for two electronics that have just upped and failed me. So I am sans camera until Aug. 8th, and oh my gosh the first thing I thought about was that Romeo is going to grow so much and I won't have any pictures of it. (yes I am that woman) Thankfully, Charlie talked me out of this near hysteria panic fit cause he's all awesome like that. And not to worry I still have plenty of pictures of my dog to share, and if you are mean to me, I will bring back Romeo's butt.

Plus I lost my check card. A word to the wise: don't EVER lose you check card. People at Wal-Mart are all like what the? A check? What are you ninety? And it was a blast to carry on this conversation every time I wrote one, Yeah, I lived in Minnesota for almost two years - that's why I have a MN driver's license - and then I recently moved to Chicago - which is why there's a Chicago address on my checks - oh and the Oklahoma cell phone number? Well, that's where I am from originally. No, I didn't know it was against the law to not have a TX license after you've lived here for 30 days. I know they were totally taking my picture and posting me on a wal in the break room as a suspicious check writer. Fo' reals. Think of all that I went through next time you use your credit card and A) no one asks for an ID and/or B) don't even bother to check the signature. (Manager approval's people, MANGER'S. APPROVAL.) Oh, and buy me something pretty.

GAH.

No comments: