Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A few complaints

Work? Stop interfering with my trying to get home and let the dog out before he pees and poops all over the floor. Gah.

Dallas(s)? Stop being so friggin HAWT! Oh. My. God. I would love once to walk outside and my ass not immeadiately start sweating. Nothing makes the latter half of the work day fly by like having swamp ass. Thanks a bunch.

Pink blog? Yeah not so much. I don't do pink. What the hell was I thinking in the first place. Now green, green I like. For now.

Oh and if my loyal readers could please send me some quarters because I NEED to do some laundry. I scraping the bottom of the undies drawer right now. And all my sistahs know, there ain't exactly quality undergarments left at the bottom of the drawer. Compile that with the above condition and you get All Sorts Of Cranky Tweets.

No comments: