Friday, June 17, 2005

I'm only cynical when I have to be.

And to prove it here are a few things that make me all warm and fuzzy inside:


Ice cream
Puppies with short tails
One syllable names
The color red
The word piddle
Shoes
Peppermint tea
Vintage postcards
Science museums
Bodø, Norway
Pagosa Springs, Colorado (Or Ouray, Colorado…kind of a tie)
Ely, Minnesota
Sausalito, California
Any Journey song, especially when there's a road trip involved
Guys that hold the door open
Opening my own damn door
The sound of high heels on sidewalks
Guys dressed for winter (for reals though, like with a long woolen coat, scarf, and leather gloves)
Childlike innocence
Bluegrass
Line dancing (don’t laugh)
Sappy singer/songwriters
Reality TV (almost to a fault)
US Weekly/Glamour/InStyle – my magazine trifecta
The smell of a fireplace going on a cold night
Cheesy pop music (Kelly Clarkson RAWKS)
Dancing to said cheesy pop music
Playing quarters
Hot days and cold beer
OU football – the stadium, the cheers, tailgating... yada yada yada
Duvet covers
Log rides
Roller coasters
Crushes
Midnight movies
Watching 24 ‘til my eyes bleed

No comments: